Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Recent quotes from the kids...

I figured I should write them down before I forget them.

Ceci crawls into bed with me this morning and says, "Mom, I think a snow mosquito bit me last night" as she itches her dry skin.

Finn told Ceci that "Daddy is sleeping with the boss in his hotel room right now".  As Chris is on a business trip in NYC with, among others, his boss.

Gus uttered the words "all done" this morning while also signing it as he finished his breakfast.  That's a first for him.

Ever since St. Nicholas brought "Disney on Ice" tix to Cecilia and a doctor's kit to Finn, I find a single shoe left outside their door every night.  I asked Finn about it this morning, and his response with his index finger covering his mouth: "I am finking St. Nick might come back and leave me a nudder tweet".

No comments:

Post a Comment