Sunday, September 13, 2009

End of Summer. There. I said it outloud.


So it seems appropriate to declare Summer over.  Ceci and Finn have started preschool, I have subbed at TG, it's dark by 8pm, and the leaves are beginning to fall from trees.  Ugh.  So I am going to take the time this week to post some highlights from the summer.  What a great summer we had!  Some family vacations, triathlons, long bike rides, pool time, and so much more!

In the meantime, here are a few pics of the chic and dude on their first day of school.

She chose her outfit all by herself today.  I can't believe it wasn't a dress!
Ceci with her daddy.  I am still struck by how much they look alike.
Putting her apple on the tree so the teachers know she is present.
And Finn
I told him I wanted to take his picture before his first day of school.  He said, "OK, on my bike".
Trying to say "hello" to his new classmates
And the water table -- his first stop once inside
My two school-age babes

No comments:

Post a Comment